4.6

My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way.The same goes for my pets.

It is so sad to hear these bad reviews when I had nothing similar. I oreded Young at Heart drops and chose standard delivery. I ordered on Sunday 7.9.17 and it arrived on Tuesday 7.11.17. Unfortunately after 13 wonderful years with my dog he unexpectedly passed on Monday 7.10.17.

I contacted customer service right away Monday night hoping to catch it before it shipped but it had already done so. I explained the situation in a nut shell to them and they sent me the return label right away and also expressed sympathy to me on my loss. I sent them a photo of my dog Scrappy and thanked them for their swift efforts and kind words. Today 7.19.17 I get hone from work and I have a card from Petwellbeing expressing again how sorry they are for my loss.

Although these last 10 days have been absolutely horrible this card made me smerk and made me thankful for such a greay company with such compassion for its customers and their fur babies. Although I cannot review the product I can say my experience with this company exceeded expectations.

Thank you Jennifer and Pet Wellbeing.Heather

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Annajudge
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1356556

Hello Heather,

Thank you so much for your kind words.I'm so sorry to hear about Scrappy.

I personally know how hard it is to deal with a pet passing and it is never easy.

I do remember seeing the email with his photos - absolutely adorable :)

I do hope you have a nice day and thank you so much again for your review.

Kindest regards,