2.6

My dog has been taking Agile Joints (second bottler) for Arthritis, but because I have not see improvement, I called the Pet Wellbeing company looking to talk over the phone or by email with one of the six expert advisers the company promote in their webpage.However, It was impossible instead I spoke with a customer service rep.

that after several minutes going back and forth requesting to talk to one of the expert told me it's one of the reasons the company offers 90 days guarantee in their products and all the questions from costumers are first filter in the costumer service department before the veterinarians see any of the questions from the customers.

I was disappointed.I was looking for a professional medical advice to guide what other healthy alternatives I can give my dog.

Reason of review: Not able to contant one of the veterinarias.

I didn't like: Customer service or your warehouse.

Had an Experience with Pet Wellbeing?

Comments

Annajudge
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1322277

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.I do understand the importance of getting your dog the best advice possible which is why we offer the Ask Dr.

Jan option on the website.

The reason the Customer Service Team goes through those is because a lot of time we are able to answer those simple questions for you - and also quicker than Dr. Janice, as she runs her own clinic.

The Customer Service Team is highly capable of answering those questions and if we cannot we do pass them along to the correct people. We have proper training on all or products, have experience with our pets too, and even get some training in with Dr Janice herself.

I'd love to help you with other options for your dog and I am very sorry to hear the Agile Joints hasn't been showing any benefit.

Please feel free to call and ask for me during the week and we can go over a few things you could try.

I hope you & your pup have a nice day.Kind regards, Damara / Assistant Manager