2.7

Deceiving and disappointed hurry and order by 12:30 EST and we will "process" your order. BAD REVIEW TIME!!!

"All orders received before 9:30 a.m. PST (12:30 p.m EST) will be processed the same business day" Deceiving and disappointed "We don't say shipped we say processed" Deceiving "WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SHIPPING DAY, WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY IN 4-7 DAYS" Deceiving and disappointed WHY SAY will be processed, that is Deceiving! You took my money that is processed. Hope someone finds this useful.

"Please note, orders placed after 9:30 a.m. PST (12:30 p.m.

EST) on a Friday/Holiday will be processed on the subsequent business day." I hurried and placed my order on Friday at 11:16 am EST Thinking it would ship that day only to be left feeling deceiving and disappointed to realize it would not ship until the next business day--Monday. Deceiving and disappointed with petwellbeing.com

Review about: Pet Wellbeing Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Value of my loss is "time" which is priceless--reword your web site so that others are not "Deceived and Disappointed" .

Comments

I think if you knew the difference in the words processing and shipped there would be know problem. This is in no way confusing.

Processing means they are getting your order together and shipping means IT SHIPPED. Webster is helpful.

I also deal with many online purchases, actually a 300-400 hundred per year. I still feel you should change your web sites wording, NOT pat your own back.

I asked your customer service and was told we WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SHIPPING DAY, WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY IN 4-7 DAYS. You did not even know if my order had shipped.

I am also a seller and I do not say I will process your order, I say I will ship on this day!

I place a second order from you company, But my review stands, I Felt Very DECEIVED AND DISAPPOINTED.

Change or add to your web site wording so that ALL OTHERS know processing does not equal shipped.

to Anonymous #1403714

Hello,

We do appreciate your feedback regarding the shipping methods and policies. The reason we state processing is because we cannot guarantee a ship out date with our fulfillment centres.

It is very common for companies to have processing times, and being separate from shipping times. I have had experience with that myself with many online companies so it is normal practice.

Please understand that if we told customers we had guaranteed same shipping days, we would being giving false information, which we do not want to do. We have to list the proper information, as per our warehouses & fulfillment centres policies.

This is why we have delivery time frames as we always guarantee that you would receive the shipment within the method chosen (ie. Standard 4-7 business days, Expedited 2-3 business days and Priority 1-2 business days).

We thank you again for your business and feedback as we always take things into consideration.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Kind regards, Management @ Pet Wellbeing

to Annajudge #1421276

I ordered on a Thursday and received it next day. I also paid for one day service.

No complaints here. Thank you.

#1402095

I wish i had read your comment before purchaing from this company! 1 complaint is 1 too many!

Dont buy from this company. Their employees are complicit with their deceitful shipping practices!! I had a similar situation & made it clear that i need next day air shipment for a extremely ill cat! If they had been honest about their shipping i wouldve made alternative plans.

Instead they were deceitful & now my cat suffers morw because of them! So pissed!

to Sam #1403712

Hello Sam,

I have looked into this matter and am aware of the situation. I can see that our customer service staff did their best to explain the shipping methods to you.

We did not guarantee delivery to the Bahamas, as it is international, but I am sorry if it was not clear to you. The website clearly states that international UPS Expedited is 3-5 business days.

I know that we have gone over this with you many times now and I do see you contacted us regarding your cats passing. I am truly sorry to hear this.

I have lost pets myself and I know how difficult it can be. Kidney disease is very progressive and I'm sorry that you weren't able to use the supplement to see how it can benefit.

I am seeing that we sent you necessary return instructions if you chose to send it back, as per return policy.

However, we do not condone abusive language and the treatment you had towards my staff.

We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason and you are no longer going to be served by me or my staff.

Kind regards, Management @ Pet Wellbeing

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear that you've found our shipping policies deceiving & disappointing. I have found record of when we spoke to you and I can see we gave you details on the policy very clearly, as they are written on the site.

It is very common for a company to have processing time, as have personally dealt with many companies letting me know the order has been processed and then at a later time, shipped.

We do ensure your shipment to deliver within the time frame, based on the shipping method chosen. We just do not ensure we have same day shipping. That doesn't mean your shipment will not ship the same day but we do not guarantee it.

I've looked into your order and can see this did ship out the same day, December 1st and did arrive on Saturday, within 1 day. This arrived much sooner than expected, as you had the FREE Standard Delivery Service of 4-7 business days, and as we only guarantee delivery to be within the business days of Monday-Friday. Which is amazing!

We hope you're seeing wonderful success with the Young at Heart and if you need anything at all, please contact us again.

We are always here to help and clarify details for you and your pets. Warmest regards, Management at Pet Wellbeing.

to Annajudge #1403079

You did not even know if my order had shipped.

I placed a second order from you company, But my review stands, I Felt Very DECEIVED AND DISAPPOINTED.

Deceiving and disappointed

to Anonymous #1402091

You're a liar! You're shipping details are deceitful & your customer service is complicit in the ***! I've reported your company for this deceitful shipping practice!