4.3

My name Al Worthley email worthley@centurylink.net purchase order 2_39733791623 received my order yesterday and the lid on the PW0014 Adrenal Harmony Gold was not tight and the tape on the lid was broke and 1/3 of the contents had leaked in the bubble wrap and the shipping box.Since I needed the Adrenal Gold for my dog I went ahead and I am using it.

Could you send me some refund or another bottle or voucher to cover part of the cost. The packing seemed secure, but I wonder if the box could of froze some time during the shipping the other bottle Agile Joints was secure.

Al Worthley 907 Park St, Ft.Morgan, CO 80701 Thanks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast service and products and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss petwellbeing thyroid support gold supplement. Pet Wellbeing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petwellbeing thyroid support gold supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pet Wellbeing.

Had an Experience with Pet Wellbeing?

Comments

Annajudge
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1252189

Hi there Al,

I'm so sorry you received your shipment with a leaking bottle.I tried to give you a call but it would not go through.

I'd say in future to please call us at 1-877-633-2401 or email at customerservice@naturalwellbeing.com

I am going to have a replacement sent to you right away but I will email you with more details.

I hope you have a nice day!

Kind regards,