Update by user Oct 11

I had to file a PayPal case and PayPal finally refunded me in full. The customer service was belligerent and argued with me every step of the way.

I got a "sympathy" card from the company and tore it up and threw it in the trash.

A sympathy card will not bring my boy back. Do NOT rely on this product to take care of your cat's hypothyroidism; go to your VET and follow their instructions; it is poison and should be taken off the market.

Original review posted by user Sep 11

DO NOT RELY ON THESE DROPS TO HELP YOUR CAT! I purchased their drops to help my cat Mr.

Kitty, and they DO NOT WORK. My cat died on August 31, 2018 because I relied on it, instead of using traditional medication. I asked for a complete refund, but was treated VERY RUDELY by the woman in customer service who stated I would have to PAY TO RETURN THE ITEM and that my original shipping costs would not be refunded either, NOT CARING AT ALL THAT MY CAT DIED, OR THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE ME TO RETURN THE ITEM. I filed a PayPal claim which was originally denied by PayPal, but when I called them just now, PayPal reversed their decision and refunded my money.

I tried to leave this same review on their website, and of course I am blocked from doing so.

TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!

IF YOU LOVE YOUR CAT OR DOG, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Dead Dead Angry

Review about: Pet Wellbeing Pet Supplement.

Preferred solution: I WANT A REFUND OF THE COST OF HAVING MY CAT CREMATED, and FOR YOU TO PULL THIS ITEM OFF THE MARKET. START TREATING YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE CUSTOMERS. WHEN SOMEONE LOSES THEIR PET, SHOW A LITTLE COMPASSION AND OFFER A FULL REFUND, INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGES! .

I didn't like: Worthless product that killed my cat, Terrible customer service unethical unprofessional sale tactics.

Comments

Annajudge

Hello Sheila, First and foremost, I express my sincere condolences in the recent loss of your beloved Mr Kitty. I know personally how difficult that is as I too lost my boy last year.

You had mentioned that your cat was using prescribed medication before you switched to the Thyroid Support Gold. In order to change your cat from the prescribed medication to Thyroid Support Gold, your pet must be weaned from the prescribed medication under supervision of your veterinarian and the levels must be monitored to ensure the change is going smoothly. I can certainly empathize with your situation as it's difficult losing our beloved friends. I assure you that there is nothing in the Thyroid Support Gold that would kill your pet.

This product is formulated specifically for hyperthyroid pets by our veterinary board of advisors. Sadly, hyperthyroidism is a progressive disease and medications and treatments may not always work the same for every pet. I'm sorry your cat did not experience the benefits that most have. Before you had hung up the phone, I was attempting to advise you that I had already refunded your original shipping fee as that would be more than enough to cover the cost of returning the product via USPS.

You'll see this refund in your Paypal account shortly. Your item will be refunded in full upon it being received into our facility.

I thank you for your feedback and also for the beautiful picture of your tribute to Mr Kitty. Warmest Regards, Manager

to Annajudge #1558802

MY CAT TOOK THE PRESCRIBED MEDICINE ONE DAY ONLY! HE DID NOT NEED TO BE WEANED. YOU ARE SELLING POISON...........AND ARE THE RUDEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY 63 YEARS OF LIVING!