5.0

Thank you so much. The drops are working amazing , much to the emergency vets dislike . My dog first showed signs in April of this year . All typical as per checks for Cushings . My vet, well , past vet , thought she might have Cushings but did no tests . As she got worse I researched and found Pet Wellbeing .

I ordered and tried the drops . unfortunetely I forgot to watch for reordering drops . She went without for the 7 days .

Symptoms came back and *** loaded with blood .

I rushed her to emergency vet and they did a $600. Ultrasound . They wanted to do a $160. Liver biopsy . I said no, as the vet admitted that it could be the Cushings . I had her vet send the *** away for testing because of the amount of blood , two days later when I go to get the results they tell me they threw them out.

That day I got the drops in mail and started her on them again . In three days blood was gone , eating normal and drinking normal . The emergency vet has never contacted me to give opinion on her bloodwork ?

He was not happy when I showed him drops and responded " where did you get those ?

I was dismissed after that .

For the people with pets , research , don't take the word of someone just because they went to school . Educate yourself .

The difference I have found in pricing is crazy . Shop around .

I am not saying never use a vet and depend on Pet Well Being but they are the ones that saved my dog .

As a brain injury survivor she is everything to me.

I have gone without my pain meds so that she has gotten treatment . Thank you Pet Well Being !

I can afford this treatment and get to keep my dog longer !

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16.

Comments

Annajudge

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're do happy to hear how much the Adrenal Harmony Gold has helped your pet.

What a cutie by the way!

Please let us know if you even need anything at all. Warmest regards, Customer care